Microsoft seems determined to make the upcoming Windows 7 one of the best operating system ever released. Windows graphical user interface has been greatly beautified in Vista, leaving less room for impressive “wow” factor. So now it’s turn to long pending upgrade and update to the features and functions of programs packaged for free in Windows. One of such basic programs been updated is Calculator.
Calculator in Windows 7 has been added and enhanced with more modes, including unit conversion and history tracking. Two new modes, in addition to Standard and Scientic modes, are Programmer and Statistics. And users can call history with ease too and perform conversion of units.
Windows 7 Calculator usual Standard mode.
Scientific mode of Calculator in Windows 7
Programmer mode of Windows 7 Calculator
Statistics mode of Calculator
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- LiteManager Pro Free Download With Unlimited Genuine Lifetime License and Upgrades
- OkayFreedom VPN 1 Year Premium Code (Unlimited Traffic Volume) Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- How To Disable Start Screen In Microsoft Office 2016
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 ISO Image File Are Now Available To Fast Ring Insiders
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s News, Fixes and Enhancement Changelog