Readers tend to highlight important sections of documents in a vivid colour and leave the content beneath the marked area readable so that they can make a quick reference to these sections easier and faster. Of course, when reading books, notes can easily be marked using highlighters. But how about marking on a web site? Well, if you are using Firefox, you can try the Wired-Marker, an add-on to Firefox.
Wired-Marker is an interesting permanent online highlighter for marking web pages running in Firefox browser. You can use it to highlight images, texts or anything on the web. The marked content will be automatically recorded and saved. It saves a lot of your time to extract key points when you revisit a web page. Wired-Marker allows you to choose from a variety of colours and styles such as red for critical, green for very important, etc.
Wired-Marker is a freeware. Users can download the free Firefox addon via the link here.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- LiteManager Pro Free Download With Unlimited Genuine Lifetime License and Upgrades
- OkayFreedom VPN 1 Year Premium Code (Unlimited Traffic Volume) Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- How To Disable Start Screen In Microsoft Office 2016
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 ISO Image File Are Now Available To Fast Ring Insiders
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s News, Fixes and Enhancement Changelog