Mobile phones can boost up the sales? H&M has involved billboard and magazine print executions that contain an embedded semacode in Europe, aiming to create another point of sale opportunity with this high-tech technology. As what you see in the photo, consumers can buy the clothes that available in printed media carrying a small bar code, via their cellphone’s integrated camera. It’s a very cool and innovative idea for shoppers.
The H&M semacode style that offers an opportunity to consumers to purchase at an impulse is expected to be a next hot trend and will be get popular soon.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- LiteManager Pro Free Download With Unlimited Genuine Lifetime License and Upgrades
- OkayFreedom VPN 1 Year Premium Code (Unlimited Traffic Volume) Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- How To Disable Start Screen In Microsoft Office 2016
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 ISO Image File Are Now Available To Fast Ring Insiders
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s News, Fixes and Enhancement Changelog