Monitoring your home is made easier with a network-enabled webcam, Dropcam. You can view footage of a surveillance area remotely on your PC or iPhone. The app can be run on two available models: Dropcam (which only captures video) and DropCam Echo (which captures video and audio). Once the Dropcam is connected to your computer, you need to register to an online Dropcam network with the password. The Wi-fi functions can then be activated and you can set up as many webcams as you like. The cameras come with a mounting accessory for easy pointing and can be placed anywhere in the surveillance area within range of the network.
The audio and video quality of the Dropcam is acceptable for general surveillance purposes. The images are captured in wide-angle view with a resolution of QVGA (320 x 240). The camera even works in low light but extreme brightness or darkness will throw its functions into disarray. As such, Dropcam is mainly suitable for indoor surveillance. You cannot pan the camera remotely or enlarge the images viewed. You also cannot download screenshots, view past footage, or receive email alerts of movement unless you subscribe to the paid services. All in all, Dropcam is a simple online webcam system which allows for basic user-friendly surveillance.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15207 for Mobile – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement
- Cut the Rope: Magic Available for Free Download as Apple’s App of the Week – iOS, iPhone, iPad
- Zemana AntiLogger Free Download With Unlock Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16179 ISO Image Files Are Now Available to Download
- Windows 10 Redstone 3 Build 16179 for PC and Build 15205 for Mobile – Here What’s New, Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues, ISO file