A new service which comes with iCloud is Find My Friends, which allows a user to locate friends and family members who shared their location with the user from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The Find My Friends native app has been released on iTunes App Store, though to use the service, users have to upgrade to iOS 5 or later.
With Find My Friends app, friends who share their location with you appear on a map so you can quickly see where they are and what they’re up to. According to Apple, users can send the request to see a friend’s location through Find My Friends app, and once the friend accepts the request, users can view his or her exact location on a list or on a map.
Find My Friends comes with several useful features such as ability to temporarily share your location with a group of people, ability to control privacy setting by switching off location sharing with the flip of a switch to go off grid (while still on sharing), and parental restrictions that help users manage how your children use Find My Friends.
Find My Friends also works with Contacts and Maps to provide meaning information when locating friends.
Download Find My Friends for free from iTunes App Store.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- Avast Antivirus Free Download With 1 Year Genuine License Serial Key
- LiteManager Pro Free Download With Unlimited Genuine Lifetime License and Upgrades
- OkayFreedom VPN 1 Year Premium Code (Unlimited Traffic Volume) Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- How To Disable Start Screen In Microsoft Office 2016
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 ISO Image File Are Now Available To Fast Ring Insiders