How to find out which program has a particular file or directory open or running? The new released Process Explorer 11.02 will tell you the information you require on which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded.
There are two sub-windows appear in the Process Explorer display. You can see a list of the current active processes on the top window. The list includes the name of their owning account. On the bottom window, the information displayed depends on the mode that Process Explorer is in: if it is in handle mode you’ll see the handles that the process selected in the top window has opened; if Process Explorer is in DLL mode you’ll see the DLLs and memory-mapped files that the process has loaded.
You can also make search on which processes have particularly handles opened or DLLs loaded via Process Explorer. This unique and powerful searching capability is useful for tracking down DLL-version problems or handles leaks, and provides insight into the way Windows and applications work. In the latest Process Explorer 11.02, the application fixes bugs in column set and NT 4 TCP/IP tab functionality.
Process Explorer works on Windows 9x/Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Server 2003, and 64-bit versions of Windows for x64 and IA64 processors, and Windows Vista.
Download Process Explorer 11.02.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- Avast Antivirus Free Download With 1 Year Genuine License Serial Key
- LiteManager Pro Free Download With Unlimited Genuine Lifetime License and Upgrades
- OkayFreedom VPN 1 Year Premium Code (Unlimited Traffic Volume) Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- How To Disable Start Screen In Microsoft Office 2016
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 ISO Image File Are Now Available To Fast Ring Insiders