The Google+ social networking service is finally been approved by Apple and available on iTunes App Store, although currently it’s only available for iPhone. There is no universal iOS app or dedicated Google+ app for iPad yet, not even for iPod touch, though the support is coming soon, promised Google.
Google+ app for Android has been available simultaneously on the launch of Google+ service on late June 2011. With the availability of Google+ app for iPhone and Android, iPhone and Android smartphone users who use Google+ can now share with friends on Circles, follow Streams or instant group messaging from the popular mobile device.
Google+ for iPhone is supported on the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 4 which are running on iOS 3.1 or later. But yet to be officially released iOS 5 is not supported yet. Although an install on iOS 5 is possible, but the app may crash, freeze or some features are not working.
Another bad news is that Google+ app for iPhone or Android does not provide a backdoor way to gain entry to Google+. An invitation is still required to register and sign up for Google+ before starting to use the social network.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15207 for Mobile – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement
- Cut the Rope: Magic Available for Free Download as Apple’s App of the Week – iOS, iPhone, iPad
- Zemana AntiLogger Free Download With Unlock Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16179 ISO Image Files Are Now Available to Download
- Windows 10 Redstone 3 Build 16179 for PC and Build 15205 for Mobile – Here What’s New, Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues, ISO file