Facebook is a popular social networking website comparable to MySpace. You may receive many invite requests from friends, coursemates, colleagues or family members to join Facebook to connect with them. So you join and sign up a Facebook account but think that may be a phone call is a much better way to bring relationship with friends closer or Facebook account has seriously invaded your privacy and security, you can easily terminate, delete or cancel Facebook account, together with the Facebook profile.
- Sign in to Facebook account.
- Click on Account link on the top right corner.
- On the “Settings” tab (click on Settings if you’re not already there), click on deactivate at the end of “Deactivate Account” line.
- “Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation” page will load. Select one of the reasons why you want to delete your Facebook account, such as I don’t feel safe on the site, I spend too much time using Facebook, I have another Facebook account, This is temporary. I’ll be back, I need to fix something in my account, I don’t understand how to use the site, I receive too many emails from Facebook, I don’t find Facebook useful or Facebook is resulting in social drama for me. If you have some special reason on why you want to terminate your Facebook account not listed in the list, click on Other and type in your own explanation in the text box provided.
- If you no longer want to receive any invite, notification of friend requests, tag in photos, or ask you to join groups from Facebook, click and tick the check box of Opt out of receiving emails from Facebook. option to opt out and NOT receive these email invitations and notifications from your friends.
- Click on Deactivate button.
- Once the Facebook account is deactivated, the following message will appear:
Your Facebook account has been deactivated.
To reactivate your account, simply log in as you normally would, and we’ll send you a reactivation email.
Come back soon,
The Facebook Team
Although can be reactivated and restore your profile in its entirety (friends, photos, interests, etc), deactivation works to completely remove your profile and all associated content on your account from Facebook. In addition, users will not be able to search for you or view any of your information.
Facebook account deletion with no recovery option is slightly different procedure. Here’s how to delete Facebook account.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- 20 Keyboard Shortcuts To Helps Improve Illustrator Workflow on Windows and Mac
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 ISO Images File Download – Here How to Download ISO Image File
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 Available for Insiders in Fast ring for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s New Feature
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14946 Available for Insiders in Fast ring for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s Fixes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14942 ISO Images Download – Here How to Download ISO Images