Windows comes with a rudimentary calculator, suitable for adding, subtracting and multiplying. It’s basic, with not much functionality, not to say even ease of use or may even actually reduce your productivity in calculation. However, there is a lot of alternative to the default Windows calculator, where you can download for free, some even to use permanently for free.
If you want other type of calculators, you can go to Tucows’ Calculators to seek for assistance. Tucow page is one of the web’s widest selections of downloadable calculators.
In this web, you can find calculators that emulate standard desktop calculators, one that help you amortize a mortgage, work on scientific problems, and amuse you with animations and skins.
The great thing is: most calculators presented on Tuscows’ Calculators are free or available in a trial version.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- LiteManager Pro Free Download With Unlimited Genuine Lifetime License and Upgrades
- OkayFreedom VPN 1 Year Premium Code (Unlimited Traffic Volume) Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- How To Disable Start Screen In Microsoft Office 2016
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 ISO Image File Are Now Available To Fast Ring Insiders
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s News, Fixes and Enhancement Changelog