Looking for other sources of usable energy to replace fuel sources is a critical global effort as cruel oil will inevitably dry up one day. However, you would be surprise to know that air can be used as alternative form of energy to fuel! The French company, Motor Development International, (MDI) has sensationalized the world by introducing the AIRPod car which can run on compressed air at the Geneva Auto Show 2009.
This modern design compact car seat 3 to 4 people and even has space for luggage. It has only three wheel and look like a futuristic covered tricycle. AIRPod can travel up to 140 miles on a single 46-gallon tank of air. According to MDI, AIRPod can be replenished the air supply by plugging it into an AC outlet for 8 hours, or just 2 minutes at a designated air station. Unlike those conventional cars, AIRPod is controlled by a joystick instead of a steering wheel. Drivers probably need to spend some time to familiarize the controlling system.
This “GREEN” car is priced starting from $7500, an affordable figure to consumers. This AIRPod car is suitable for city driving. It saves petrol cost and reduces pollution substantially.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15207 for Mobile – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement
- Cut the Rope: Magic Available for Free Download as Apple’s App of the Week – iOS, iPhone, iPad
- Zemana AntiLogger Free Download With Unlock Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16179 ISO Image Files Are Now Available to Download
- Windows 10 Redstone 3 Build 16179 for PC and Build 15205 for Mobile – Here What’s New, Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues, ISO file