If you go to Yahoo! Messenger official download page to download latest version of Yahoo! Messenger (220.127.116.113), you will end up with a small installer file which will in turn need to be installed and run to download the full setup files for Y! Msgr, and then only complete the installation of Y!Mgr. It’s not a good idea if you prefer to perform offline installation, and troublesome for those without want to install Yahoo! Messenger on PCs without Internet access.
However, as with previous version of Yahoo! Messenger, it’s possible to download full complete standalone installer setup file for Yahoo! Messenger via a direct download link. This stand alone setup program can install Yahoo! Messenger offline, and will install straight away without downloading anything extra. It’s the same file that the small Yahoo! Messenger setup initiator downloads if you download the ‘partial installer’ from Yahoo!.
- Windows 8.1 Update Official Downloads (KB2919355 on Microsoft Download Center)
- Start Menu to Return to Windows 8.1
- How to Check if Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora Redhat, CentOS) is 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Update Package & ISO Downloads on MSDN/TechNet & Windows Update
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for iPad Free Download
- How to Force the Browser to Remember the Username and Password
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Official ISO Images (180 Days Free Trial Download)
- PicMonkey: Free Online Photo Editor
- How To Wireless Transfer Photos & Videos from & to PC, iOS device (iPad/iPhone/iPod touch) , Android & favourite cloud service
- 2048 Number Puzzle Game Free Download With Tips and Tricks