If you go to Yahoo! Messenger official download page to download latest version of Yahoo! Messenger (188.8.131.523), you will end up with a small installer file which will in turn need to be installed and run to download the full setup files for Y! Msgr, and then only complete the installation of Y!Mgr. It’s not a good idea if you prefer to perform offline installation, and troublesome for those without want to install Yahoo! Messenger on PCs without Internet access.
However, as with previous version of Yahoo! Messenger, it’s possible to download full complete standalone installer setup file for Yahoo! Messenger via a direct download link. This stand alone setup program can install Yahoo! Messenger offline, and will install straight away without downloading anything extra. It’s the same file that the small Yahoo! Messenger setup initiator downloads if you download the ‘partial installer’ from Yahoo!.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- iOS 8.1.3 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad Direct Download Links
- Microsoft Offers 100GB of Free OneDrive Storage to Dropbox Users Worldwide, Here’s How To Grab It
- F-Secure Freedome VPN Free 3 Months Subscription For Android, iOS, and Windows
- Watch Cricket World Cup 2015 Live Stream On iOS, Android, Desktop Coverage For US, UK, India, Pakistan, Australia
- Amazon Appstore Free $110 in Paid Android Apps and Games