If you go to Yahoo! Messenger official download page to download latest version of Yahoo! Messenger (22.214.171.1243), you will end up with a small installer file which will in turn need to be installed and run to download the full setup files for Y! Msgr, and then only complete the installation of Y!Mgr. It’s not a good idea if you prefer to perform offline installation, and troublesome for those without want to install Yahoo! Messenger on PCs without Internet access.
However, as with previous version of Yahoo! Messenger, it’s possible to download full complete standalone installer setup file for Yahoo! Messenger via a direct download link. This stand alone setup program can install Yahoo! Messenger offline, and will install straight away without downloading anything extra. It’s the same file that the small Yahoo! Messenger setup initiator downloads if you download the ‘partial installer’ from Yahoo!.
- How to Trick Windows Update to Offer Windows 8.1 Spring Update Downloads
- Windows 8.1 Spring Update (Feature Pack) Download Leaked
- Play Local Movie and Video Files on TV via Chromecast without 3rd Party Apps
- Windows 8.1 Spring Update 1 RTM and To Release on April 8th
- iPhone & iPad Do Not Show Up in Windows Explorer & My Computer as USB Storage