If you are hoping to be able to synchronize your iPhone contents to PC without the need of using USB cable, then the newly upgraded Wi-Fi Sync 2.0 from Greg Hughes could be the right option for you. With an early release in 2.0 beta version, Wi-Fi Sync enables users to synchronize iPhone over WiFi network seamlessly as well as with some improvements over its previous v1.1 version in Cydia.
In this release, users can expect to see a much more stable and speedy version, besides some other great features such as ability to initiate wireless synchronization from iOS devices and etc. Despite some good benefits, there are still some limitation which will be addressed further in future build or release. The first one is the Sync Over 3G capability which is still not enabled yet in this release. Besides, the overall UI is quite bare which can still be further improved. Also, users will not be able to move the app into background while synchronizing, which should be enabled in short future. Last but not least, it doesn’t work with older version of iOS 3 so iPhone 2G users will not able to enjoy such feature like its successors.
For those users that have downloaded earlier but encountered crashing or connection issues, a newer build 71 had been released two days ago and by clicking on ‘Check for Updates’ on your IOS device and Mac menu should prompt you to download the latest version with fixes. Wi-Fi Sync version 2.0 is available in beta version now for Mac OS but for Windows based users, they can expect it to be arrived soon in short future.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- How to Extract Images from Microsoft Office Documents
- How To Fix Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Upgrade Stuck or Failed at 18% During Driver Migration
- Microsoft How-Old.net website Now Available As Windows Phone App For Windows Phone
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Update AMD driver To Fix AMD GPU Bug Issues
- How To Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Right Now (Improve for Start menu, Continuum, Edge, and more)