Technorati Incoming Links Plugin enables Incoming Links feature in WordPress Administration Dashboard to retrieve and feed the results from Technorati engine instead of Google Blog Search. In WordPress 2.3, the Incoming Links information has been switched and replaced with Google BlogSearch search engine as its sole provider. The characteristics of backlinks tracking in Google Blog Search is different from Technorati, with own blog posts may appear in result as shown in guide to replace Google Blog Search with Technorati in WordPress core. This plug-in will replace Income Links feed from Technorati without modifying any source code, ensuring the change is not lost on future WordPress upgrade.
WordPress 2.3 or later, as long as Incoming Links on Dashboard is still powered with Google Blog Search or other non-Technorati engine. Else the feature will be useless.
Unzip the archive, then upload and place the technorati-links.php file into /wp-content/plugins/ directory under your WordPress blog root. Finally, activate the Technorati Incoming Links plugin in the Plugin Management of WordPress Administration. You can immediately see the effect of Technorati based Incoming Links by going to Dashboard.
Deactivate the Technorati Incoming Links plugin and then delete technorati-links.php file in Plugins directory.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- Windows 10 Mobile Build 14342 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues
- 20 Keyboard Shortcuts In WhatsApp Web for Everyone
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 ISO Images Direct Download Links
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 What’s New, Fixed, and Known issues for PCs
- Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book Latest New Firmware Updates