Intel has officially released its second-generation Classmate PC at CES 2009 which claimed as the first low-cost educational notebook to use a convertible tablet designed with a touchscreen. The new notebook is featured with 8.9 inch display and powered by 1.6GHz Atom processor. Other specification of the tablet Classmate PC includes 1GB of RAM, a Wi-Fi module, four cell batteries, Windows XP Home and built in accelerometer that able to change the orientation of the screen between landscape and portrait views.
Beside that, Intel also has announced the Intel Learning Series initiative that combines hardware, software and services designed for education, and supporting companies that build products to enhance children’s learning experiences.
The new notebook will be sold by manufacturer from various countries which involved with Intel in classmate PC. The official price of the notebook is yet to release.
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Preview ISO Images Download Links & Product Key Live
- Hello App For Android Smartphones To Recognize Unknown Phone Call Numbers
- EaseUS Todo Backup for Home Version Free Download With Genuine License Key
- How To Enable WhatsApp Voice Calling On iPhone
- IHG Translator App Let Everyone Speak Foreign Languages With Apple Watch
- ZTE Spro 2 Android-powered Smart Projector With 720 HD Resolution