Ashampoo Burning Studio is a popular disc burning software application for Windows operating system that performs burn, rip audio CDs, copy discs, create high-quality DVD slide shows, backup data, and erase rewriteable discs. In addition, Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 comes with a simple and user-friendly interface that suitable for both proficient and novices. Furthermore, the latest version Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 comes with Expert Functions feature that able to create modified copy of an existing CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc and create the data disc by using advanced settings. On the other hand, Ashampoo Burning Studio can also be used to print and design covers, labels and booklets. Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 which has the version of 9.12 supports more than 23 languages including Portuguese, Czech, Danish, German, and etc.
Although Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 appears to be of newer version that Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 and even Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 Advanced, however in actual, there is only one new feature been added in Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010, which is LightScribe support, besides change of color scheme. LightScribe is hardware dependent feature where not all CD-writer or DVD-burner has the capability. Thus, not everybody need to upgrade to the latest version.
Ashampoo also sells a paid version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 9, and the only differences with all free versions of Ashampoo Burning Studio is that paid version can author DVD and create slideshow with Slideshow Editor, while free download doesn’t include the feature.
Features of Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010:
- Burn and update existing discs
- Backup or restore files and folders
- Rip and burn music
- Burn movies and photos to DVDs and data discs
- Movie editor with DVD authoring
- Create high-quality DVD slideshows
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Create and burn disc images
- Erase rewriteable discs
- Expert burn functions for full control
- Create covers, labels, and booklets
Ashampoo Burning Studio normally cost $49.99 for single user license. In joint promotion with Computerbild.de, Ashampoo is giving away the full commercial version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010. Interested users can now get a free genuine license for Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010.
- To grab the free full version Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010, just head to the following URL to register:
Note: The page will be opened by setup installer automatically if user check the option for Get fullversion key (recommended, removes shareware restriction!).
- Fill in the form by enter a valid email address, then click “Send” button to register.
- An email from “Ashampoo <MrReg@ashampoo.com>” will be sent with a conformation link. Click on to the URL link location highlighted in the email to proceed.
- User will be automatically directed to a web page to fill in the name and other information.
Note: If you register with Ashampoo before, then you will be directed to your Personal Ashampoo Account Page or receive email with license key directly.
- Upon completed registration, Ashampoo will send another email with the subject of “Your registration – Ashampoo® Burning Studio 2010 (F_asv_ru) (English)” which contains Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 registration key.
- Download and install Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 from the following link:
- Enter the serial license key given to enjoy the free powerful application.
Uninstall any previous version of Ashampoo Burning Studio as Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 is installed into different folder and may co-exist side-by-side with older version of ABS. It’s also recommended to uncheck “Create ‘The-Page.com’ desktop icon” option during installation. Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 officially supports Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista, and it should works fine in Windows 7.