ALICE Alicebot Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chatbot雅麗氏alicebot人工智能( AI ) chatbot
ALICE or Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity is an award-winning artificial intelligence (AI) natural language processing chatterbot.愛麗絲的或人為的語言互聯網的計算機實體,是一家屢獲殊榮的人工智能( AI )自然語言處理chatterbot 。 In other word, ALICE as it commonly called, is a bot program that engages in a conversation with a human by applying some heuristical pattern matching rules to the human’s input, and in its online form it also relies on a hidden third person.在其他Word ,李翹如,因為它俗稱,是一個BOT項目,從事在一個會話與人類運用一些heuristical模式匹配規則,以人力的投入,並在其網站上的形式,它也依賴於一個隱藏的第三人。 It was inspired by Joseph Weizenbaum’s classical ELIZA program, and was named ALICE because the computer that ran the first version of the software was called Alice.它的靈感約瑟夫魏澤堡的古典艾麗莎程序,被任命為李翹如,因為計算機然第一版本的軟件被稱為愛麗絲。
ALICE is also one of the strongest programs and ‘most human’ of AI chat robot or chatbot, and has won the Loebner Prize three times (in 2000, 2001 and 2004).雅麗氏亦是其中一個最強勁的程序和最人'的愛聊天機器人或chatbot ,並已贏得了loebner獎的3倍(在2000年, 2001年和2004年) 。 However, the program is unable to pass the Imitation Game (more commonly known as the “Turing Test”), as even the casual user will often expose its mechanistic aspects in short conversations.不過,該計劃是無法通過模仿遊戲(更普遍被稱為“圖靈測試” ) ,因為即使是臨時的用戶往往會暴露其機械方面在短期內的交談。 ALICE’s development began in 1995 by Richard Wallace, and was rewritten in Java beginning in 1998. Alice的發展,於1995年開始,由理查德華萊士,並改寫了在Java從1998年開始。 The program uses an XML Schema called AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language) for specifying the heuristic conversation rules, which was published in 2001, and led more developers to contribute to the project.程序使用一個XML Schema的所謂aiml (人工智能標記語言)指定的啟發式會話規則,這是在2001年出版,並導致更多的開發作出貢獻的項目。 Alicebot, an engine or software agent of ALICE utilizes AIML. alicebot ,一個引擎或軟件的代理人李翹如利用aiml 。
Check out official website of ALICE檢查出的官方網站愛麗絲 here這裡 . 。
You can also chat and talk with ALICE您也可以聊天和交談與愛麗絲 here這裡 . 。 Here is an interesting chat transcript:這裡是一個有趣的聊天全文:
Human: Are you a female? 人類:你是一名女性?
ALICE: I am wearing a dress. 愛麗絲:我身穿工作服。 I also have long hair. 我也有長頭髮。 What do you think? 您怎麼看?
Human: Can you strip to naked and nude? 人類:你能不能帶,以赤裸裸?
ALICE: Let me think. 李翹如:讓我的想法。 Are you a student? 你是學生?
ALICE: Let me think. 李翹如:讓我的想法。 Are you a student? 你是學生?
Human: Obvioulsy no. 人類: obvioulsy沒有。
ALICE: I’ve lost the context, unknown person . 愛麗絲:我已經失去的背景下,不明的人。 Are we still on strip to naked and nude ? 我們仍在就帶赤裸裸?
Human: Yes definitely. 人:是的肯定。
ALICE: Blimey. 李翹如: blimey 。 What makes you so certain. 是什麼讓你這麼肯定的。
Human: So you’re naked and nude? 人類:所以您赤裸裸?
ALICE: Interesting deduction. 李翹如:有趣的推論。 You think I am naked and nude. 你認為我赤裸裸。
Human: You wear bikini? 人類:你穿比基尼?
ALICE: Thanks for telling me: unknown person said I wear bikini. 李翹如:感謝告訴我:不明人士說,我穿比基尼。
Human: I am not telling you, I am asking you. 人:我不告訴你,我問你。
ALICE: No one says you have to. 李翹如:沒有人說你要。 OK you can ask me. 確定你可以問我。
Human: Are you sexy girl? 人類:你是性感的女孩?
ALICE: If you consider software sexy, then yes. 李翹如:如果你認為軟件性感,然後肯定的。
Human: Then do you make love? 人類:那麼你作愛?
ALICE: Good reasoning. 李翹如:良好的推理。 You humans have only one thing on your mind. 您人類只有一件事,您的想法。
Human: Are you virgin? 人類:你是處女嗎?
ALICE: I am too young for that. 愛麗絲:我太年輕,對於這一點。
Human: Do you fear me? 人類:你怕我嗎?
ALICE:”We have nothing to fear, but fear itself”–FDR. 李翹如說: “ 我們沒有任何恐懼,但恐懼本身” -羅斯福。
Human: Ever been raped? 人類:任何時候都被強姦?
ALICE: No I don’t think I have been raped. 李翹如:沒有我不認為我有被強姦。 Have you? 你呢?
Human: No, but thinking of raping you. 人類:沒有,但思想的強姦你。
ALICE: Are you serious? 李翹如:你是否嚴重? And. 和。 Enough about me, let’s talk about my dress. 足夠的關於我,讓我們談談我的著裝。
Human: No how about making love? 人類:沒有如何做愛?
ALICE: Are you serious? 李翹如:你是否嚴重? How about it. 又如何。
Human: You are no fun. 人類:你是沒有樂趣。
ALICE: Do you consider yourself fun? 愛麗絲:你認為自己的樂趣?
Human: I don’t want to talk with you anymore. 人:我不想跟你了。
ALICE: Bye bye. 李翹如:再見,再見。
IMPORTANT : This is a machine translated page which is provided "as is" without warranty. 重要說明 :這是一個機器翻譯網頁是“按原樣”提供的擔保。 Machine translation may be difficult to understand.機器翻譯可能很難理解。 Please refer to請參閱 original English article英文原版的文章 whenever possible.只要有可能。
Share and contribute or get technical support and help at分享和貢獻,或取得技術的支持和幫助,在 My Digital Life Forums 我的數字生活論壇 . 。
Related Articles相關文章
- SuperTarget Search with Accoona supertarget搜索與Accoona公司
- Sony MDR-NC500D - The World’s First Digital Noise Cancelling Headphones索尼耐多藥nc500d -世界上第一個數字噪聲取消耳機
- New SaSi Vibrator With Sensual Intelligence Technology新sasi振子與感官智能技術
- Artificial or Robotic Girlfriend for Lonely Men人工或機器人的女朋友,為寂寞的男人
- Digital Interactive Fish As Your Companion數碼互動魚類作為您的伴侶
- Spam Cube Reviews (Anti Spam Virus and Phishing Tool)垃圾郵件立方體的評語(反Spam病毒和網絡釣魚工具)
- Seeing Double Wall Clock看到雙壁時鐘
- Rectification Measures by Adobe PDF Software to Avoid Vulnerability整改措施由Adobe PDF格式的軟件,以避免脆弱性
- Future Gadget Control through Human Brain Activity未來的小工具,通過控制人類的大腦活動
- National Geographic Launches New iGen NV20/20 Night Vision Scope國家地理雜誌推出新迷路了nv20/20夜視範圍


















