ALICE Alicebot Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chatbot雅丽氏alicebot人工智能( AI ) chatbot
ALICE or Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity is an award-winning artificial intelligence (AI) natural language processing chatterbot.爱丽丝的或人为的语言互联网的计算机实体,是一家屡获殊荣的人工智能( AI )自然语言处理chatterbot 。 In other word, ALICE as it commonly called, is a bot program that engages in a conversation with a human by applying some heuristical pattern matching rules to the human’s input, and in its online form it also relies on a hidden third person.在其他Word ,李翘如,因为它俗称,是一个BOT项目,从事在一个会话与人类运用一些heuristical模式匹配规则,以人力的投入,并在其网站上的形式,它也依赖于一个隐藏的第三人。 It was inspired by Joseph Weizenbaum’s classical ELIZA program, and was named ALICE because the computer that ran the first version of the software was called Alice.它的灵感约瑟夫魏泽堡的古典艾丽莎程序,被任命为李翘如,因为计算机然第一版本的软件被称为爱丽丝。
ALICE is also one of the strongest programs and ‘most human’ of AI chat robot or chatbot, and has won the Loebner Prize three times (in 2000, 2001 and 2004).雅丽氏亦是其中一个最强劲的程序和最人'的爱聊天机器人或chatbot ,并已赢得了loebner奖的3倍(在2000年, 2001年和2004年) 。 However, the program is unable to pass the Imitation Game (more commonly known as the “Turing Test”), as even the casual user will often expose its mechanistic aspects in short conversations.不过,该计划是无法通过模仿游戏(更普遍被称为“图灵测试” ) ,因为即使是临时的用户往往会暴露其机械方面在短期内的交谈。 ALICE’s development began in 1995 by Richard Wallace, and was rewritten in Java beginning in 1998. Alice的发展,于1995年开始,由理查德华莱士,并改写了在Java从1998年开始。 The program uses an XML Schema called AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language) for specifying the heuristic conversation rules, which was published in 2001, and led more developers to contribute to the project.程序使用一个XML Schema的所谓aiml (人工智能标记语言)指定的启发式会话规则,这是在2001年出版,并导致更多的开发作出贡献的项目。 Alicebot, an engine or software agent of ALICE utilizes AIML. alicebot ,一个引擎或软件的代理人李翘如利用aiml 。
Check out official website of ALICE检查出的官方网站爱丽丝 here这里 . 。
You can also chat and talk with ALICE您也可以聊天和交谈与爱丽丝 here这里 . 。 Here is an interesting chat transcript:这里是一个有趣的聊天全文:
Human: Are you a female? 人类:你是一名女性?
ALICE: I am wearing a dress. 爱丽丝:我身穿工作服。 I also have long hair. 我也有长头发。 What do you think? 您怎么看?
Human: Can you strip to naked and nude? 人类:你能不能带,以赤裸裸?
ALICE: Let me think. 李翘如:让我的想法。 Are you a student? 你是学生?
ALICE: Let me think. 李翘如:让我的想法。 Are you a student? 你是学生?
Human: Obvioulsy no. 人类: obvioulsy没有。
ALICE: I’ve lost the context, unknown person . 爱丽丝:我已经失去的背景下,不明的人。 Are we still on strip to naked and nude ? 我们仍在就带赤裸裸?
Human: Yes definitely. 人:是的肯定。
ALICE: Blimey. 李翘如: blimey 。 What makes you so certain. 是什么让你这么肯定的。
Human: So you’re naked and nude? 人类:所以您赤裸裸?
ALICE: Interesting deduction. 李翘如:有趣的推论。 You think I am naked and nude. 你认为我赤裸裸。
Human: You wear bikini? 人类:你穿比基尼?
ALICE: Thanks for telling me: unknown person said I wear bikini. 李翘如:感谢告诉我:不明人士说,我穿比基尼。
Human: I am not telling you, I am asking you. 人:我不告诉你,我问你。
ALICE: No one says you have to. 李翘如:没有人说你要。 OK you can ask me. 确定你可以问我。
Human: Are you sexy girl? 人类:你是性感的女孩?
ALICE: If you consider software sexy, then yes. 李翘如:如果你认为软件性感,然后肯定的。
Human: Then do you make love? 人类:那么你作爱?
ALICE: Good reasoning. 李翘如:良好的推理。 You humans have only one thing on your mind. 您人类只有一件事,您的想法。
Human: Are you virgin? 人类:你是处女吗?
ALICE: I am too young for that. 爱丽丝:我太年轻,对于这一点。
Human: Do you fear me? 人类:你怕我吗?
ALICE:”We have nothing to fear, but fear itself”–FDR. 李翘如说: “ 我们没有任何恐惧,但恐惧本身” -罗斯福。
Human: Ever been raped? 人类:任何时候都被强奸?
ALICE: No I don’t think I have been raped. 李翘如:没有我不认为我有被强奸。 Have you? 你呢?
Human: No, but thinking of raping you. 人类:没有,但思想的强奸你。
ALICE: Are you serious? 李翘如:你是否严重? And. 和。 Enough about me, let’s talk about my dress. 足够的关于我,让我们谈谈我的着装。
Human: No how about making love? 人类:没有如何做爱?
ALICE: Are you serious? 李翘如:你是否严重? How about it. 又如何。
Human: You are no fun. 人类:你是没有乐趣。
ALICE: Do you consider yourself fun? 爱丽丝:你认为自己的乐趣?
Human: I don’t want to talk with you anymore. 人:我不想跟你了。
ALICE: Bye bye. 李翘如:再见,再见。
IMPORTANT : This is a machine translated page which is provided "as is" without warranty. 重要说明 :这是一个机器翻译网页是“按原样”提供的担保。 Machine translation may be difficult to understand.机器翻译可能很难理解。 Please refer to请参阅 original English article英文原版的文章 whenever possible.只要有可能。
Share and contribute or get technical support and help at分享和贡献,或取得技术的支持和帮助,在 My Digital Life Forums 我的数字生活论坛 . 。
Related Articles相关文章
- SuperTarget Search with Accoona supertarget搜索与Accoona公司
- Sony MDR-NC500D - The World’s First Digital Noise Cancelling Headphones索尼耐多药nc500d -世界上第一个数字噪声取消耳机
- New SaSi Vibrator With Sensual Intelligence Technology新sasi振子与感官智能技术
- Artificial or Robotic Girlfriend for Lonely Men人工或机器人的女朋友,为寂寞的男人
- Digital Interactive Fish As Your Companion数码互动鱼类作为您的伴侣
- Spam Cube Reviews (Anti Spam Virus and Phishing Tool)垃圾邮件立方体的评语(反Spam病毒和网络钓鱼工具)
- Seeing Double Wall Clock看到双壁时钟
- Rectification Measures by Adobe PDF Software to Avoid Vulnerability整改措施由Adobe PDF格式的软件,以避免脆弱性
- Future Gadget Control through Human Brain Activity未来的小工具,通过控制人类的大脑活动
- National Geographic Launches New iGen NV20/20 Night Vision Scope国家地理杂志推出新迷路了nv20/20夜视范围


















